Sunday, June 14, 2009

Liven up your camera--make (or buy) a camera strap cover

I found a great tutorial for making your own camera strap cover at Cluck. Cluck. Sew.'s blog. You can click on her blog link over to the right under my blog list, and see her awesomely fun projects. She has the camera strap tutorial over on the right side of her blog, and it's so easy it's fun! This cover is actually the second one I made (just the other day), and it literally took less than an hour.


Here's the first cover I made--
I think they're a great way to dress up a pretty dull (but necessary!) camera accessory. And, you add a little padding, and it definitely makes carrying your camera more comfy. But, say you really don't want to make your own, then check out cottoncandybynatalie.blogspot.com. She makes gorgeous camera straps, and she'll even custom-make one for you. Her etsy shop is cottoncandybynatalie.etsy.com. Whatever way you go, you'll have such a fancy camera strap you'll feel like a whole new person! Okay, maybe not, but it's fun anyways!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me...what's going on?!